Downtown Seattle Hop-On/Hop-Off Trolley Tour
Starting May 5th! Our Downtown Seattle Hop-On/Hop-Off Tour showcases the best of Seattle. This roughly 1.5-hour tour takes you to all of the major sights in downtown Seattle. Jump on or off the trolley at any one of the 15 stops as often as you like; just be sure to purchase your ticket ahead of time. Enjoy the sights and sounds of the city while our tour narration brings the fascinating history of Seattle to life. You'll also get insider information on where to dine, shop and more.
Trying to get to the game on time? Our Stadium stop gets you close to the sports stadiums, restaurants, pubs and shops for all major Sounders, Seahawks, and Mariners home games. Avoid game-day parking hassles; just hop on the trolley and ride it to the stadium. It’s that easy!
The Downtown Seattle Hop-On/Hop-Off Trolley Tour connects you to some of Seattle's best sites—all in one beautiful trolley ride. See well known landmarks like the Space Needle, Pioneer Square and Pike Place Market. Climb 900 ft and 73 stories high to visit the Sky View Observatory on the top of the Columbia Center building, and get a stunning 360° view of Seattle. Hop off at the waterfront stops to see vibrant street performers, shop with family-friendly vendors and watch ferries cross Elliott Bay.
There is so much to do! Take a ferry ride to Canada with Victoria Clipper or stay local and take a boat tour with Argosy Cruises. Stop for a bite to eat at Duke's Chowder House or Paddy Coyne’s on the waterfront. Hop off at Pioneer Square and take the underground tour of Seattle with Beneath the Streets. Or, if spooky stories are your thing, take a tour with Spooked in Seattle. Tour the Space Needle; visit the famous Chihuly Garden and Glass Exhibit or the MoPop Museum, all at the Seattle Center. While you’re there, dip your toes in the International Fountain and watch as water performs a virtual ballet to music. There is something for everyone!
Our Downtown Seattle Trolley Tour will have full narration options in English as well as Mandarin and Japanese starting end of May. Welcome to Seattle!
Operating 7 days per week between Memorial day and labor day. DAILY DOWNTOWN SEATTLE HOP-ON/HOP-OFF TOURS BEGINS AT 9 AM AT MOPOP, WITH THE LAST TOUR LEAVING FROM MOPOP AT 4:30 AND COMPLETING THE TOUR LOOP BY 6 PM.
Trolley arrives appriximately every 20 minutes.
*All timings are approximate and dependent on city traffic. Please arrive at your stop location at least 5 min early.
Schedule: Timings are Approximate
- Seattle Center/MoPOP on the corner 5th & Harrison St. at MoPOP Turnaround
- Pier 69/Victoria Clipper on Alaskan Way in front of Port of Seattle
- Pier 66/Bel Harbor in front of Bel Harbor Conference Center and Anthony’s Fish Bar
- Pier 59/Seattle Aquarium near Seattle Aquarium and the Seattle Great Wheel and close to Argosy Cruises
- Colman Dock/Ivars launch point for Washington State Ferries and Waterfront restaurants including the iconic Ivars
- King Street Station on King St & 2nd Ave- In front of King Dome Deli
- International District/Chinatown at Hing Hay Park on S. King St. & Maynard Ave.
- Occidental Park on S. Main on the edge of Occidental Park with access to Klondike Park and Pioneer Square
- Pioneer Square Historic District on the corner of 1st and Cherry St.
- Pike Place Market/Seattle Art Museum at the base of the Hammering Man, close to Pike Place Market
- Sheraton Hotel/Convention Center heart of the shopping district, south of Sheraton Hotel on Union St. between 6th and 7th
- Westlake Center/Monorail access to Westlake Park and the Monorail to Seattle Center and shopping and downtown core
- Westin Hotel/SLU Streetcar on Stewart, between Westlake and 5th
- Warwick Hotel/Cinerama Theater on the corner of 4th Ave and Lenora
- Tillicum Square at 5th & Denny in front of Chief Sealth statue
You can purchase tickets in advance at www.emeraldcitytrolley.com, through your hotel concierge, at one of our ticket booths or onboard the trolley.